Programme: INTERREG IVC
Project name: Complex Challanges - Innovative Cities
Project acronym: CCIC
Main objective: The CCIC project main objective is to improve regional innovation policies by enhancing innovation in the public sector and increasing collaboration between local and regional authorities, public entities and other stakeholders
1. To define a common approach for regional/local innovation policies
2. To examine good practices to be translated into policy recommendations.
3. To identify and transfer 3 good practices per region for improving knowledge transfer and innovation
4. To promote innovation support and knowledge-based transfer thru new effective public incentives for fast intelligent economic growth
5. To secure inclusive growth thru more open innovation engaging all natural stakeholders, civil society included.
6. To adopt Regional Implementation Plans for Innovation (RIPI)
Project consortium has 14 partners from 10 countries: Bulgaria, UK, Italy, Romania, Finland, Spain, Estonia, Poland, Netherlands and Sweden.
Project lasts for 3 years starting from 1st of January 2012
Project budget is €2M (ERDF funding €1.6M)
Phone: +372 740 5455