Presentations of Baltic Dynamics
All presentations are published in .pdf under link in the presentation title.
- Toomas Hendrik Ilves, President, Republic of Estonia, Welcome address
- Maive Rute, Director for Promotion of SME's Competitiveness, DG Enterprise and Industry, European Commission, "Are the Smalls the Real Engines of Growth and Jobs in Europe?"
- Rick Weddle, North-Carolina Research Triangle, North Carolina, USA, "The Next Generation of Science and Technology Parks: Strategies for Improving Competitive Advantage"
- Dirk Meissner, Scientific advisor presidential office, Swiss Science and Technology Council, Switzerland, "Open Innovation and Globalization – Implications for National Innovation Policy"
- Gunnar Okk, Vice-President, Head of Planning and Administration of Nordic Investment Bank, Scandinavia and the Baltics, "Environment and Energy"
- Sten Tamkivi, General Manager, Skype Estonia, "Innovation at Skype"
- Carita Pettersson, Head of Nordic Council of Ministers´ Office in Estonia, Welcome
- Luis Sanz, Director General, International Association of Science and Technology Parks, Spain, "The Relentless Evolution of Science Parks Around the World: Addressing Changing Scenarios, Inventing New Answers"
- Vida Rozite, Senior Adviser, Nordic Energy Research, "Instruments for Promoting Cooperation, Research, Development and Innovation; Opportunities in the Baltic Sea Region"
- Rene Tõnnisson, Tartu Science Park, Estonia, "Developing European Cooperation for SME-s"
Global Context for Innovation
- Hongxin Tan, General Manager, International Technology Transfer Center of Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, "Innovation and Technology Transfer Challenges in China"
- Lars Malmborg, Kalmar Kommunbolag AB, Kalmar, Sweden, "Baltic-China Science Park Network"
- Chuck Erickson, CEO, US Market Access Center, San Jose, USA, "The Incubator as a Soft Landing Zone"
- Veneta Ivanova & Wolfgang Kniejski, INI - Novation GmbH, Germany, "Changing Roles of Science and Technology Parks Overcoming Challenges in the New Global Economy"
- Valery Tsepkalo, Director, Belarussian Park of High Technologies, Belarus, "Creating an Innovative Environment in the Republic of Belarus"
- Alena Apiakun, Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Belarus, "Innovation Centres in Belarussia"
- Jelena Angelis, Oxford Innovation Ltd, UK, "Joining hands – South-East England’s Innovation Advisory"
- Tatiana Stelmakh, Russian Union of Innovation and Technology Centers, "The Realization of the Project to Develop Russian Innovational Networks which Support Innovational Enterprises and the Integration within European Networks"
Environment and Energy
- Rainer Nõlvak, Business Angel and environment protection enthusiast, Estonia, "Role of Private Initiatives in Environment and Energy"
- Sigridur Thormodsdottir, Nordic Innovation Centre, "Clean-Tech Networks - Opportunities for Collaboration"
- Uffe Bundgaard-Joergensen, CEO, InvestorNet, "Food & Clean Tech Innovation Funds"
- Katharina Krell, Greenovate!Europe, Belgium, "Innovation Vouchers Tailored to Environmental Service SMEs"
- Peter Vadasz, Mayor of Güssing, Austria, "Regions Promoting Renewable Energy"
- Linas Kliucininkas, Head of the Department Engineering, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania, "Post-Ignalina Energy Supply in Lithuania"